Raphael Radna has released Space Control, a Mac only multi-track workstation dedicated to the design, realization, and mixture of spatial gestures for electroacoustic music composition. With its simple interface and minimal learning curve, it makes quick and powerful spatialization available to users of all experience levels.
Space Control was conceived over two years as part of Raphael’s PhD work and has made Space Control available as a FREE download.
- Spatialization using up to 128 sources and between 4 and 24 output channels
- Real-time playback, metering, and editing
- Offline (faster than realtime) export in multi-mono or interleaved formats
- Virtual mixer for balancing sources in the spatial mix
- Per-source volume automation
- Waveform zoom functionality enabling spatialization on the microsound timescale
- Algorithmic transformations of spatial trajectories
- Bass management option with adjustable subwoofer level and crossover frequency
- Scalable interface with 4 magnification levels
- Ability to save and load user project files
Space Control is available to Mac users.
For more information and to download Space Control, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.