RJ Studios have released Pristine Peaks, an ultra low distortion limiter. It’s available for $59.95.
Pristine Peaks is an ultra-low distortion peak limiter for use in both mixing and mastering applications where the utmost in transparent peak control is required.Pristine Peaks uses a novel approach to dynamics control that produces a very “clean” sound that does not break up or distort even at high gain reduction amounts. Instead of saturating or clipping waveform peaks, Pristine Peaks determines what needs to be done to control the peaks and applies that gain change to the entire waveform. This results in extremely low THD that does not increase the gain reduction.
- Less than 0.005% THD at any gain reduction amount (20Hz-20kHz, ISP on) *.
- No aliasing*.
- Oversampling option for ISP detection.
- 4 choices of Dither (16 and 24-bit).
- Linear Phase input High Pass Filter.
- Up to 10dB of limiter drive gain.
- Peak hold meters that capture the max gain reduction.
- Mono and stereo channel applications.
Pristine Peaks is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Pristine Peaks, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.