Audio Plugin Deals are offering 50% off Pigments for a limited time, now only $99.00, (usually $199.00). The offer ends July 17th.
Pigments 3 raises the bar for VST instruments, surpassing the capabilities of premium hardware synths and plugins alike, making your wildest sonic fantasy a full-color reality.
With Pigments, you can effortlessly build, animate, customize, and refine complex patches, unlike anything you’ve ever heard.
From soft acoustic timbres to deep hard-edged bass, atmospheric choir pads to granular percussive glitches – with Pigments, anything is possible.
Combine any pair from 4 dynamic sound engines to create a double-edged sound that’s totally unique to you, with different types of oscillators, algorithms, detailed sampling capabilities, and so much more.
Access the expansive world of additive synthesis, allowing you to create your own custom waveform down to the finest individual harmonic detail. Build acoustic string & wind sounds from scratch, or modulate for aggressive material timbers that demand your full attention.
Experiment with up to 512 partials, dual customizable formant filters that can be morphed from A to B, odd and even harmonic customization, partial distribution, complex frequency windows, and more.
Huge basses, razor-sharp leads, and dense digital pads await with Pigments’ advanced wavetable synth engine. Choose from over 160 wavetables, select any waveform snapshot, or morph between them – you can even import your own wavetables to unlock limitless possibilities.
Transform any wavetable beyond sonic recognition with dynamic tools like phase distortion, wavefolding, and rich unison & voice controls – make it your own.
Our award-winning analog emulation technology lets you harness the iconic sound of the best synths ever made, in the context of Pigments’ advanced stereo architecture. Enjoy the sought-after vintage warmth and timeless retro charm of analog keyboards, monosynths, and modules.
The Virtual Analog engine offers 3 oscillators complemented by noise and unison features. Each oscillator has 5 waveforms to choose from, as well as its own tuning, FM, and keyboard controls, much like the coveted bass synths of old.
Browse hundreds of samples, or import your own, and render any sound into a detailed granular synth patch at the touch of a button. Warp, contort, stretch, and modulate your samples for timbres ranging from ambient texture to surreal grainy keyboard sounds.
Choose from 8 granular waveforms, with detailed interconnected controls for grain density, length, start position, pitch, and much more – take any existing sound and effortlessly mould it into something beautifully musical.
Whether you’re using Harmonic, Wavetable, Virtual Analog, or Sampling, Pigments lets you add equal depth and texture to any sound with the Utility engine. This additional engine can be added to whatever pair of sound engines you’ve chosen to create your sound, allowing you to add an extra oscillator and up to 2 layers of sampled noise.
Pigments features twin morphing filters that can be customized to taste.
Choose from 10 filters, from legendary analog self-oscillating ladders to bleeding-edge modern options like surgeon, formant, and comb.
Refine further with enhanced routing, giving you detailed control over your signal chain. Wire your filters in series or parallel, route each filter to a separate FX bus, or sum both filters pre-FX for that all-encompassing finishing touch.
- Two engines in parallel: Virtual Analog triple osc engine, Complex Wavetable engine, Sample and Granular engine
- Two filters: Classic filter types from V Collection instruments, Modern filter types, Continuous series/parallel routing
- Powerful effects section: Insert or Send routing, Modulable parameters
- Advanced modulation system: Graphical editing, source-based or destination-based, Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random src, …
- Visual interface: Graphical representation of the most important modules
- Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator: Create complex, custom and evolving sequences/arps, Advanced random sequence generator
- Extensive factory preset library
- NKS controller compatible
- Works in Standalone, VST, AAX, Audio Unit, NKS (64-bit DAWs only)
- Windows requirements: Win 8.1+ (64bit), 2.5 GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, 2GB free hard disk space, OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Apple requirements: Mac OS 10.13+, 2.5 GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, 2GB free hard disk space, OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
Pigments is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, AU and AAX).
For more information on Pigments, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.