Plugin Boutique are offering 75% off Oxford Evolution by Sonnox for a limited time, now only £51.00 / $61.35 (usually £204.00 / $245.40). The offer ends July 13th.
Envolution is a frequency-dependent envelope shaper with separate transient and sustain sections, to radically re-shape the envelope of your instruments or audio.
Use a broader tilt mode or the more parametric-style focus mode to choose which frequencies are processed.
Insert on a track, bus or even master output to add presence/distance to drums, piano, guitar and any other percussive content. Boost sustain to make the ambience around a recording bloom, or cut it for quick and precise gating.
We love the more creative and extreme side of the plug-in too; like using the DIFF button to generate negative ratio compression effects.
- Frequency-dependent control of Transients & Sustain
- Tilt/parametric targeting of frequencies to process
- DIFF button to solo the effect
- Use in parallel without phase cancellation
- Warmth control for – Harmonic saturation/tone shaping and prevention of excessive output levels
- Many great presets to get you started
Oxford Evolution is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and AAX DSP) and requires an iLok account.
For more information on Oxford Evolution, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.