Martinic are looking for new public beta testers to thoroughly test the new version of their Elka Panther organ plugin.
More about the current version of Elka Panther.
The Elka Panther 300, also known as the Capri, is a classic Italian combo organ of the 60s.
The instrument produces bold, rich organ sounds and has a wide range of tonal variations (13). The Panthers 16′, 8′, 4′ Stops and Mixture voice levels are adjustable. Each note spans over three octaves, there is bass extension into grey keys and separate volume control for bass octave(s).
Tone Decay adds percussive effect to Mixture voices. The Panther has powerful vibrato with speed and intensity control.
Available as early as 1966, the Elka Panther was designed to have it all. Tweakable and versatile, families of sound would be activated using plastic switches – the on/off equivalent of pulling out stops on an organ. The switches controlled which family of sounds were activated, and were laid out horizontally in order of their pitch. Read more about the history of the Elka Panther 300.
- Physical modeling (no samples used) of vintage Elka Panther 300 (1966-1972) and the rare LEM Tape Echo delay effect
- 13 treble stops in 4 ranks (16′, 8′, 4′, Mixture), plus 2 bass stops
- Treble voice stops: Bourdon 16′, Contra Oboe 16′, Strings 16′, Open Diapason 16′, Flute 8′, Strings 8′, Clarinet 8′, Oboe 8′, Flute 4′, Strings 4′, Salicet 4′, Mixture I, Mixture II
- Bass voice stops: Bass Bourdon 16′, Bass Dulciana 16′
- Adjustable 16′, 8′, 4′, Mixture, and bass mix
- In the harmony control section, the level of the 16′, 8′, 4′ and Mixture voices can be infinitely varied via the knobs
- Mixture I “Harsh” and Mixture II “Mellow” are a combination of 3 pitches: 2-2/3′, 2′ and 1-3/5′
- Bass pedal board
- Onboard vibrato: on/off, lite/heavy, slow/fast
- Tone decay: on/off, adds an attack percussive effect to Mixture tabs
- Optical swell (volume) pedal
- Rare LEM Echo Music tape delay effect including a 2-channel mixer, tone controls and pan
- Fully polyphonic
Elka Panther is available to PC and Mac users (VST2 and AU).
To sign up for beta testing and for more information about the Elka Panther, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.