ADSR are offering 80% off Nectar 3 Plus, now available for only $49.00, (usually $249.00). The offer ends August 1st.
Get your vocals to sit in the mix with the most sophisticated set of tools for vocal production. Bring out your intended performance with everything you need for a professional sound, fast.
Updated with improved Unmasking controls and key detection, Nectar 3 Plus is the most powerful audio plug-in for vocal production, polish, and mixing.
With intelligent, assistive vocal mixing, once time-consuming tasks like dynamics processing, EQ cuts, and de-essing can now be performed with precision in seconds.
From corrective to creative vocal production all the way to the final polish, Nectar 3 Plus brings out your intended performance in isolation and in the context of the mix.
Vocal Assistant: Unmask talks to other iZotope plug-ins to send information and clean up audio in your mix that’s clashing with your vocal. You can visualize the Unmasking via a new EQ window in Neutron, Relay, or Nectar 3, and control the effect with a new Amount slider.
Turn on the Dynamic setting, and Nectar 3 Plus tracks the vocal and ensures the unmasking only occurs when the voice is present. Vocal Assistant: Unmask works in Nectar 3 Plus, Relay, and Neutron 3 Standard and Advanced.
Vocal Assistant will intelligently set EQ nodes, analyze dynamics and set suggested compression settings, remove pesky sibilants, create space, ambience, and more.
Nectar 3 Plus’ Pitch module is now faster and easier to work with, helping you save time in your session by learning the key of your vocal. The new Pitch module’s Learn button will automatically detect your vocal’s register and offer three possible keys for pitch correction. You can also manually set the key, or transpose your entire vocal line up or down in steps to match the tonality of your music.
Nectar 3 Plus talks to other plug-ins in your session to help you accomplish a variety of mixing tasks. Appearing in the Visual Mixer, Masking Meter, Tonal Balance Control 2, and Insight 2’s Intelligibility Meter, Nectar 3 sits alongside instances of VocalSynth 2, Insight 2, Ozone 9, and Relay to seamlessly streamline the vocal mixing process. (Neutron 3, VocalSynth 2, Insight 2, Ozone 9, and Tonal Balance Control 2 are available as part of Music Production Suite 4.)
As an added benefit to Nectar 3’s built-in pitch correction module, iZotope has partnered with Celemony to include Melodyne 5 essential: GRAMMY-award winning pitch and time correction. Melodyne adds surgical, intuitive, and truly transparent pitch adjustment capabilities that are an industry standard in professional studios around the world.
- Equalizer: Two 24-band EQs come equipped with Dynamic and Follow modes for adaptive tone crafting.
- Pitch: Get transparent or extreme pitch correction and colour your intonation to taste with an array of creative parameters.
- Dimension: Choose from subtle or dramatic modulation. Dimension includes chorus, flanger, and phaser effects to add movement and depth to your vocal.
- Harmony: Add up to four additional voices and stack your harmonies to fit your vocal performance’s register.
- Compressor: A dynamics module like you’ve never seen. Two compression modules ensure dynamic balance and add unique character to your vocals.
- Reverb: Versatile and realistic spacial effects. Add natural space for a subtle “halo” effect or dial in a gigantic wash of reverb with intuitive controls.
- De-esser: Tame sibilant vocal sounds in seconds with Nectar’s new De-esser module.
Nectar 3 Plus is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX) and requires an iLok account.
For more information on Nectar 3 Plus, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.