Woodman’s Immaculate Maple Syrup Studio updates the macOS and iOS versions of WoodSynth with a new extended UI and more.
Here’s what’s new:
- Added new expanded UI view, showing all controls in one window. (MacOS and 12.9″ iPads).
- Added “gated” filter ADSR (useful for percussive, plucky sounds, preset Mysterious plucking).
- Added ring modulation between layers (new sounds with different sample files per layer).
- Added Filter Up/Down to LFO1 destination (preset Nervous chase).
- Added Amp Env Sustain level to LFO1 and LFO2 destination (preset Nervous chase).
- Added LFO1 Amplitude Modulation and Filt Up/D to Aux Env destinations.
- Fixed: LFO1 Amplitude Mod is now also working for Osc2, Osc3 and the Samples.
- Mysterious plucking (using the gated filter, random sequence, slice start mod).
- Nervous chase (gated filter, filter up/down mod, amp env sustain mod).
- Intergalactic bells (ring mod between layer1 and layer 2).
- Intergalactic rings (ring mod between layer1 and layer 2).
- Simple drum (simple, drum).
- Distorted Clarinet.
- 8AM Sequence.
- A Cloud Between The Waves.
- You Shall Not Pass.
More on WoodSynth
WoodSynth is a synthesizer with 4 independent layers. Each layer is in fact a synthesizer on its own.
Each layer has 3 VCO’s plus a samples based source, coming from a file or from recording the audio track.
Up to 16 voices can be set per layer.
Layers can be used in parallel, assigned to a region of the keyboard or used in a sequential mode where the first note(s) on are played by layer 1 and the next note(s) by layer 2 and so on.
This last mode allows to have a different sound per note played (and independent from a keyboard region).
WoodSynth has a polyphonic pitch-bending touch bar which also displays notes received from a keyboard.
Each layer has its own filter and envelope with ADSR per voice, a pitch shifting envelope per VCO, a delay, a basic reverb, a modulator LFO per VCO, 2 general LFO’s and a 16 steps sequencer.
Key tracking can be applied on the ADSR attack and release, on the filter cutoff and on the VCO modulation.
For more information on WoodSynth and other WIMSS products, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.