Volko Audio have reduced the price of the QG Equalizer, their API 560 emulation by 50% for a limited time, it’s now only $49.99, (usually $99.99).
The QC Equalizer is a 10 band fixed frequency graphic Equalizer divided on to one octave increments. The Equalizer allows you to chisel your signals with surgical precision with its has a modern, easy-to-use interface. You’ll live its aggressive structure and proportional Q feature.
- Extremely high processing efficiency
- Proportional Q narrows filter bandwidth
- Proprietary topology which is optimised for low latency, low noise and hugh dynamic range.
- Built-in reference-quaity upsampling algorithm which can be enabled at sampling frequencies 44.1KHz and 48KHZ to achieve bell shape symmetry at high frequencies
- Supports sampling frequencies up to 384KHZ
- Clickless parameters update
The QG Equalizer is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on the QG Equalizer, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.