Plugin Boutique are offering 40% off Reformer Pro by Krotos for a limited time, now only £199.96 / $240.04 (usually £334.80 / $401.91). The offer ends July 31st.
Reformer Pro allows sound designers, producers, musicians and performers to design, automate and perform any sound in real-time, like never before.
Whether you already hear the sound in your mind, or you’re looking to experiment and search for the never-before-heard, Reformer Pro gives you powerful sonic tools to bring your sound to life.
Reformer Pro also utilises the world’s first Dynamic Input technology, taking procedural, sample-based audio processing to new heights and into previously unexplored territory.
You do your best sound design work when you can manifest what you hear in your mind. Reformer Pro offers a whole new way of interacting with sound.
- Analyse sound libraries with our Analysis Tool.
- Perform sounds in real-time via the world’s first Dynamic Input – using a microphone, MIDI or directly from the UI.
- Replace or add texture to pre-recorded audio in your DAW.
- Automate your audio directly from the timeline.
- Select or mute any sound from within your libraries.
- Perform impacts and add extra definition using our unique Transient Engine.
- Create constantly evolving soundscapes and variations.
Turn your sound libraries into a performable sound palette
- Switch between an audio input and Dynamic Input for different ways of interacting with your own libraries
- Use a microphone, automation or midi to control your libraries
- Perform impacts and add extra definition using our unique Transient Engine
- Trigger transients directly, based on frequency via velocity-sensitive midi input
- Add variation quickly and easily
- Reformer Pro ships with Krotos’ fantastic Krotos Bundle, that’s over 3.8 GB of high-fidelity sounds waiting for you at start-up. Libraries include: Bengal Tiger, Electronic, Leather Foley, our Fruit & Veg Collection, Gun Foley and more
- Perform to picture in real-time and achieve seamlessly synced, sculpted results
- Render single shots or set up automation to create audio that evolves with your scene
- Choose response times for each library using the parameter bar
- Tweak playback speed and volume to refine results
- Select or mute any sound within any Library
- Analyse your own libraries, packs, and collections for use in Reformer Pro with our Analysis Tool
- Include up to 1 GB of samples in every Reformer Pro library that you create
- Draw from a broad and diverse library or aim for consistency and focus with micro libraries
- Analyse at the sample rate that’s ideal for you
- Create constantly evolving sounds using ‘continuous mode’ – perfect for environmental effects or electronic textures
- Combine with Extended Library View for a comprehensive range of results from a single library
Reformer Pro is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, AU and AAX) and requires an iLok account.
For more information on Reformer Pro, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.