Future Audio Workshop have released SubLab XL, an expanded and feature packed follow-up to the original Sub Lab. It’s now available at the intro price of £39.95 / $48.04, increasing to £66.95 / $80.51 after the promotion.
SubLab just got a lot more XL. SubLab has expanded in all directions with more features, more FX, modulation, macros, and totally fresh sounds.
Mix and match up to four FX, then rearrange to sculpt your sound
- 6x Distortion flavors
- Waveshaper with sine fold and linear fold options
- Tape with hiss and wobble controls
- Bitcrusher with decimation and bit mode controls
- Compressor with auto sidechain and mix amount controls
New sonic possibilities, just clicks away with the Super Oscillator.
Create thick, buzzy supersaws or subtle moogy bass in seconds.
- Layer up saw, triangle, or square waves to create supersaws
- Dry/wet mix
- Tune and detune for thickness
- Width controls for stereo spread
Modulate up to two parameters at a time to create rhythmic, sweeping, lively subs.
- 18 routing options
- Sine, triangle, saw, square and noise wave forms
- Rate control and BPM sync
Macros to transform sounds without interrupting your flow.
- 2 macros controls
- Each preset comes assigned to musically interesting parameters
- Fully customizable, drag and drop to assign new parameters
- Map up to 10 parameters to each macro
- Musically responsive blob with customizable colors and textures
Packed out with 9 factory bass packs covering a broad palette of sounds.
- Reese Bass – a pack of massive, wobbly, pulsing, and dynamic Reese basses.
- Crushed – the crunchiest, buzziest, most distorted subs we can create.
- This Hits Hard – a collection of fresh sub and 808 sounds recreated from recent hit tracks.
- Sean Divine Signature – a curation of signature sub sounds covering a wide palette.
- Supersaw – a variety of layered up and dialed in supersaws.
- Richie Souf – cutting edge 808s for modern hip hop production.
- Analog Machines – warm analogue sounds recreated in SubLabXL, just like they came straight out of the classic analog machines.
- Pure Subs – bread and butter clean subs for all genres.
- Future 808s – the 808s of tomorrow.
Over 300 exclusive samples meticulously recorded from analogue drum machines and modulars.
- Roland TR-808
- Roland TR-707
- Waldorf Blofeld
- Jomox MBase 11
- MFB 522
- Nord Lead
- Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas
- Befaco Kickall
- Intellijel Dixie
- Hexinverter BD9
- Mutable Instruments Plaits
- Dave Smith Tempest
- Korg Volca Beats
- Korg Volca Kick
- Vermona Mono Lancet ’15
Sub Lab is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Sub Lab XL and to compare prices, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.