Primitive Digital Software have released Rainbow Delay, a polyphonic harmonising delay effect. It’s available at the intro price of $2.99 for a limited time.
Unlike any that you’ve played before, you can harmonize full chords with multiple different intervals at once to create colorful soundscapes you didn’t know your guitar could create. Program your MIDI controller to control your harmonies and delay in real time. Switch it into Mono mode for vocals and other monophonic instruments.
- Fully polyphonic harmonies – WORKS ON ALL CHORDS
- Separate harmonies for real time input and delays
- Delay with feedback, filter, time division and tempo sync
- Creates harmonies above and below the input signal – mix and match them to taste
- All parameters are MIDI programmable
- The stripe in the middle contains buttons that can switch modes, shift intervals and sync to the host tempo
- The colored knobs adjust the volume of the harmonies on the input and the delays
- The gray knobs adjust the delay parameters
- Shift intervals on the fly with automation or MIDI input for greater control over your harmonies
- Mono mode for vocals or monophonic instruments
- Bluetooth MIDI compatible
- iRig BlueBoard compatible
- A universal app
For more information on Rainbow Delay, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.