Plugin Boutique have reduced the price of Enso by Audio Damage for a limited time, now only £36.95 / $45.36 (usually £59.95 / $73.59). The offer ends August 14th.
With decoupled recording and playback, multiple overdub styles and modes, four discrete loop Sectors and much more, it’s the last word in creative looping.
Enso has an architecturally unique and sonically characterful looping toolkit for producers and live performers, inspired by both modern looper pedals and vintage tape-based setups, Enso combines elegant and intuitive UI design with a deep but accessible feature set and stellar sound quality.
Giving you everything you need for limitlessly creative looping, on stage and in the studio, Enso is one of Audio Damage’s most beautifully realised plugins yet, and an empowering addition to any musician’s arsenal of effects.
Enso can record up to 10 minutes of stereo audio (at 48kHz sample rate; 5 minutes on iOS) and play it back in both directions at any speed, with one-button control to duplicate your favorite looper pedal workflow.
Enso’s play and record heads are entirely decoupled. This means you can play in one direction and speed, while recording in another direction and speed. Make amazing and unique looping beds with unlinked overdubbing.
Enso has a suite of effects for tape simulation, filtering, and chorus, making it a completely self-contained looping station for ‘tronic-style tape looping.
Enso has a sophisticated MIDI learn system, for easily using a foot controller or other MIDI device to access the appropriate controls. Store your MIDI learn layout with your preset, for instant access to your preferred controller layout
- Full Automatic Looping Engine: Enso’s looping engine is simple to learn, but exceedingly powerful, with “one button” looping control, both host-synced and free time.
- Dub In Place: Enso can either work like a traditional digital looper, where the input is mixed with the buffer contents, then sent to effects, or like a tape looper, where the effects and speed changes are included in the feedback path.
- Sector Crossfading: Define four different start and end points. Crossfade between them, and overdub or re-record within them.
- Effects Section: Enso has user-controllable “tape style” saturation and hiss, high- and low-pass filters, and a stereo chorus for thickening and carving your loop.
- Full MIDI CC Implementation: Enso has an assignable MIDI CC page for controlling most features of the looping engine. It is tuned for foot control, but will work with any MIDI CC source.
- Independent Play And Record Head Control: Both the play and record heads have a through-zero speed control, from -4x to +4x, with text entry values and selectable inc and dec values.
- Multi-Format Audio Loader: Enso can load AIFF, WAV, Broadcast WAV, FLAC, MP3, and Ogg in any sample rate, bit depth, and channel configuration.
- Buffer Save: Enso can save its buffer contents as a WAV file.
- Extra Long Loops: Enso can record or load up to 10 minutes of audio (5 minutes in iOS version) in Long Memory mode.
- Cross-Platform Preset Format: Enso utilizes an XML-based preset manager, and optionally stores the buffer within the preset for easy asset management. Work between multiple systems without troubles, make a preset on your desktop machine and paste it to the iOS version with Handoff, easily share your creations with your friends, or make a preset bundle to sell, no asset management required.
- Fully Resizable Hi-Dpi/Retina GUI: Enso’s vector-based GUI is resolution-agnostic, and displays the same on every system and resolution. Easily resize the UI (per instance) to match your visual needs, from postage stamp to poster-sized.
Enso is available to PC, Mac and Linux users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Enso, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.