Davy Wentzier has updated Audio Evolution Mobile Studio to include a couple of features and fixes. Top of the list is the inclusion of BitJuggler, Dual VCF, Voice Pitcher and Sibalance V4 effects by ToneBoosters via in-app purchases.
Other new features include:
- Added a preference option ‘Max 1 armed track’ which makes it easier to switch between sounds on different tracks using a MIDI controller.
- Added a preference option ‘Volume slider’ to force display of a vertical volume slider on iPhones or horizontal volume on iPads.
- Added an option ‘Arm toggles’ to the MIDI remote setup -> Tracks section to arm/unarm tracks regardless of the MIDI CC value.
- When an instrument track is unarmed in monitoring mode, the sound is not cut off anymore on other tracks.
- Choosing ‘None’ for MIDI remote setup did not have effect until restarting the app. Solved.
About Audio Evolution
Record your ideas on the go or create entire music productions from scratch, we’ll leave it up to you! This app is a portable multitrack audio and MIDI recording studio featuring virtual instruments, editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
- Multitrack audio recording / playback
- MIDI sequencing with piano roll editor and MPE support
- Drum pattern editor (including triplets)
- Add tempo and time signature changes including gradual tempo change
- Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
- Flexible effect routing: an unlimited number of effects can be placed on a grid, featuring parallel effect paths.
- Assign LFO’s to effect parameters or lock parameters to tempo
- Sidechain on the compressor effects
- Inter-app audio effects and instruments
- AudioBus support (including AudioBus remote)
- Audio Unit instruments, effects and AU MIDI
- Virtual analog synthesizer ‘Evolution One’ featuring morphing oscillators, FM, Sub Osc, Noise, Portamento, 2 LFO’s that can be routed to 12 targets, Moog type filtering, effects, ARP, sequencer and more!
- Soundfont (sf2/sfz) support: free GS/GM Soundfont included, add more from the Soundfont shop or from your own collection
- Non-linear editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade, time-stretching etc. with full undo/redo
- Virtual instruments (comes with free instruments and more instrument packs to download)
- Track freezing to save CPU usage
- Clip volume and fade points
- Loop playback
- Automation of mixer and effect parameters
- Mix-down to WAV, AIFF and ALAC
- MIDI clock sync
- MIDI remote control
- Punch in/out
- Unlimited number of tracks and groups
- Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
- Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
- Export to other DAW’s by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
- Media server to access your files easily from a desktop computer
- AudioShare support
- Cloud sync using Google Drive and Dropbox
For more information, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.