Plugin Boutique have reduced the price of Degrader by 50% for a limited time, now available for only £14.95 / $18.27 (usually £29.95 / $36.60). The offer ends August 14th.
Degrader is a combined resampler and bit crusher plugin. It can be used to simulate the sound of vintage digital gear, as a lofi-effect or distortion unit.
Since all parameters are fully automatable it’s a handy plugin for creating unique and interesting drops, sweeps and other transitions.
- Resamples between 250 Hz and 96 kHz
- Low pass filter with different characteristics both pre and post resampling
- Bit depth can continuously be altered between 3 and 24 bits
- Additional distortion algorithm
- Parameter linking (control several parameters with one knob)
- Input and output gain control
- Dry / Wet mix
- Several factory presets simulating different vintage gear
Degrader is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Degrader, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.