Dotech have released DeeMute, a FREE MIDI triggering mute plugin.
DeeMute can mute (or invert) audio triggered by MIDI notes. It can use it for a wide range of applications other than stutter and ducking!
- It can mute (or invert) audio triggered by MIDI notes.
- It can use this function for gate effects such as stutters.
- The Flip button can be used to reverse the mute operation when triggered.
- Attack and Release can be adjusted for ducking effects.
- It can use it for a wide range of applications other than stutter and ducking.
DeeMute is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX)
For more information, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.