VSTBuzz are offering 68% off FilterCult by Xhun Audio for a limited time, now only €19.00 (usually €59.00).
FilterCult is a powerful, creative signal filtering and sound coloration tool. This multi-device effects processor is composed of a set of modeled analogue gear and digital devices, arranged inside a rack-mount cabinet and accessible through a simple and easy to use interface.
As a master effect or as a single channel insert processor, FilterCult is always the right choice in any music production scenario, producing from smooth and gentle analogue filtering up to extremely aggressive colorations of any audio material.
At its heart, FilterCult consists of an accurate simulation of the infamous and iconic transistor ladder analogue filter, meticulously preserving its original circuit topology, behaviour and quirks. Moreover, the addition of circuit-bending modifications and the possibility to use supplementary nonlinear electronic components sensibly expand its sound sculpting possibilities.
- Accurate physical modeling simulation
- FLT-TL22 Advanced Transistor Ladder Analogue Filter
- Multi-node circuit output for different filter response (4-pole, 3-pole, 2-pole, 1-pole)
- Voltage regulator circuit
- Analogue modeled transistor-based and tube-based saturation and overdrive circuits
- Modulation parameters
- MOD-XG01 Multimode Modulator
- Multi-waveform LFO generator with separate frequencies, tempo-sync and phase-reset controls
- PRM-EM44 Embedded Preamp/Mixer
- More than 20, multi-scenario factory presets
- Multi-size GUI resolutions
FilterCult is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3 and AU).
For more information on FilterCult, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.