Plugin Boutique are offering 46% off reTune by zplane for a limited time, now only £66.78 / $81.66 (usually £125.96 / $154.02). The offer ends August 31st.
reTune gives you full access to the pitch content of your audio samples and enables you to map each input pitch to any other pitch of the chromatic scale – all in realtime.
This allows you to re-tune your audio to any target key (e.g. from D major to C# minor), or to use it as a creative tool to modify the pitch content in any way you like. If you are unsure about the key of your input audio, you can let reTune estimate the key for you.
In addition, reTune can act as a pitch correction tool that quantizes pitches to the nearest semitone. Additional controls include the sensitivity of the pitch corrections, the treatment of transients as well as a smoothing of the pitch contours.
- Real-time processing
- Automatic input key detection using zplane’s TONART V2
- Fully configurable input-to-output pitch mapping
- Presets for major/minor scales, church modes, gypsy and chromatic scales
- Controls for pitch detection sensitivity, transient levels and pitch contour smoothing
- Automatic pitch correction to the nearest semitone
reTune is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on reTune, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.