Audio Plugin Deals are offering a FREE copy of Xylophone by Muse for a limited time. The offer ends September 1st.
The xylophone is a musical instrument in the percussion family that consists of wooden bars struck by mallets. Like the glockenspiel, the xylophone essentially consists of a set of tuned keys arranged in the fashion of the keyboard of a piano.
The first use of a European orchestral xylophone was in Camille Saint-Saëns’ Danse Macabre, in 1874. The xylophone was used by early jazz bands and in vaudeville. Its bright, lively sound worked well the syncopated dance music of the 1920s and 1930s.
Shostakovich was particularly fond of the instrument; it has prominent roles in much of his work, including most of his symphonies and his Cello Concerto No. 2.
Modern xylophone players include Bob Becker, Evelyn Glennie and Ian Finkel.
- 7.61 GB (Lossless compression), sample library size, 5935 samples, (4 round robin)
- 12 Built-in Effects: Compressor, Delays, Reverb, Limiter, Cabinet, Gainer, Rotator, Stereo Panner, 3-Band Equalizer & more
- Powerful 6 channel Mixer with wide possibilities for changing sound
- 45 Sources: Concert Xylophone, Keys, Guitars, Mallets, Bells, E Pianos & more
- Powerful Layering Engine with Sound Browser and Fx
- Sampled with Analog & Digital equipment.
- Main preset has 45 layers (mixing with faders and xy pad) with the ability to mix from 2 to 45 sounds simultaneously.
- Built-In Sources menu with 45 additional Sounds.
- MIDI Keyboard required
Xylophone requires a full version of Kontakt 5.8 or later.
For more information, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.