Plugin Boutique are offering money off each version of Acoustica 7 by Acon Digital for a limited time.
The Standard Edition is now only £36.95 / $43.63 (usually £49.90 / $58.92). The Premium Edition is now only £126.95 / $149.89 (usually £169.90 / $200.60). The offer ends August 31st.
Acoustica 7 is the perfect solution for audio editing, mastering and restoration work on both Mac and PC. The application is available in a Premium Edition and a lower cost Standard Edition. Both editions offer a new Remix tool based on the Spleeter artificial intelligence models which can split a complete mix in up to five stems and remix them in real-time. You can also import a complete mix into a multitrack session and let Acoustica create separate tracks for each stem automatically.
The Premium Edition adds a new Extract Dialogue tool that automatically removes background noise from dialogue. Furthermore, the Premium Edition offers advanced features such as spectral editing with powerful retouch algorithms and multi-channel support up to 7.1 surround. Acon Digital’s award-winning plug-ins Equalize 2, Verberate 2, Restoration Suite 2 and Mastering Suite are included. The Transfer plug-in makes audio transfers between Pro Tools and Acoustica a breeze.
What’s new in version 7.3?
- Native support for Apple Silicon processors such as Apple M1
- Improved selection tools in the spectral editor: Geometries can now be moved and resized
- Improved Remix tool with adjustable sensitivity for each stem and a separate download is no longer required
- Improved audio quality of the Time Stretch and Transpose tools
- Several improvements in the multitrack editor, including clip fades, region selection with optional looping and snapping
- Files can now be dragged from the Media File Browser and dropped in the clip editor, multitrack sessions or CD projects
Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multi-channel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high-frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as Acon Digital’s Restoration Suite.
Mix audio from different tracks in real-time, insert audio effects or create cross-fades easily in multitrack sessions. You can loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline and automate volume, pan and send levels.
High-quality processing tools ranging from a new suite of dynamic processing tools to EQ and effects like reverb and chorus are integrated along with sample rate conversion, time stretching and pitch shifting. You can create chains of audio processors and apply or store them for later use. A powerful batch processor is included and VST, VST3 and AU (Mac only) plug-ins are supported.
Analysis tools such as spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis are available. Real-time analyzers visualize your audio output (EBU R-128 loudness, level, spectral and phase correlation).
The general features include:
- Supported driver models for audio recording and playback (Windows): ASIO, Windows Audio (exclusive and non-exclusive), DirectSound
- Supported driver models for audio recording and playback (Mac): CoreAudio
- Maximum number of audio channels: 2 (stereo)
- Maximum sample rate: 384 kHz
- Supported bit resolutions: Up to 32 bit PCM or floating-point
- Time formats: Hour:Min:Sec:MS, SMPTE (23.98, 24, 25, 29.97 drop frame, 29.97 non-drop frame, 30 fps), Sample index, Bar:beat:tick
- Number of undo and redo levels: Unlimited
- Timer and input level triggered recording
- Ultra-fast non-destructive editing engine
- Standard cut, copy, paste and mix editing
- Optional Auto de-click at splice points
- Drag and drop editing
- Support for labels and region markers
- Support for Workspace files
- Cleaning Wizard that simplifies LP or tape to CD transfers
- Regions can be saved as separate files
- Tabbed MDI user interface
Acoustica includes VST2, VST3, AU and AAX plugin support.
For more information, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.