Angus Hardiman has released version 2 of his MONSTER Bass plugin which is still available as a FREE download.
MONSTER Bass has 3 sound categories (Electric Bass, Synth Bass, and Acoustic Bass) suitable for any music genre and for all Music Arrangers and Music Producers!
It’s a ROMpler VST, meaning it’s a simple sampler without too many parameters, just a simple and basic one like Filter, ADSR, Glide knob, and a simple LFO!
- Dozens of cool-sounding presets. The current version is v2-2022.08 with 42 Presets (This will be updated regularly, please sign-up for my newsletter in this AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to be notified of updates).
- Presets Info for tips on how to use each preset creatively (click the text ‘preset info’ in the GUI).
- Global Volume/ Gain, ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release), and Reverb.
- Voice Mode (Polyphonic, Monophonic, or Legato) and LFO and Filter to taylor the sound.
- Parameter Automation to dynamically change sounds that fit your music (Read below on ‘How To Automate Monster Bass Parameters‘).
- Soundbank/Presets can be placed on an external hard disk, no need to place it in a startup drive (Read step #4 below on ‘Monster Bass Download Links and Installation Steps‘).
- Parameter/Knob value reset by double-clicking it.
- A new expansion sounds preset will be released/updated regularly every now and then. Make sure you sign-up for my newsletter in this AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to be notified of updates.
MONSTER Bass is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3 and AU).
For more information, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.