Ryo Togawa Has released VAPoly, a virtual analog 8 voice polyphonic synthesizer for iPhone, iPad and Mac and price drops apps other apps for a limited time.
APoly features built-in effects, built-in sequencer, parameter automation and oscilloscopes. VAPoly can be used as a stand alone or as an Audio Unit Extension (AUv3). Stand Alone supports Ableton Link, Bluetooth MIDI, MIDI IN/OUT and audio file export.
The synth features two oscillators, two ADSR envelopes, a high pass filter, a low pass filter and an amplifier per voice. The oscillators are capable of wide variety of modulation to shape the sound. The low pass filter is modeled on cascaded OTA filter circuit for classic analog sound. The Effects include delay, chorus, flanger, reverb, eq, and compressor. The sequencer allows you to program 16 bar pattern per clip and you can have total 16 clips.
Project files can be saved in iCloud Drive, so that you can work on a project on iPhone, iPad or Mac whichever is convenient for you at the time.
- 16 bar patterns per clip. Total 16 clips.
- Parameter automation.
- Linear PCM format (AIFF, WAV and CAF) and compressed format (AAC)
Support iCloud Drive.
- Support Ableton Link, Bluetooth MIDI, MIDI In / Out.
- Support Audio Unit Extension (AUv3)
- Works on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- AudioUnit Extension (AUv3) requires host application which support AudioUnit Extension.
- AudioUnit Extension (AUv3) is supported by Apple Garage Band on iOS and macOS, and Apple Logic on Mac. For any other DAW, it depends on the application and some of them don’t support AudioUnit Extension (AUv3).
The apps include:
- TfxEcho – from $4.99 to $2.99
- VADrumSM – from $19.99 to $9.99
- VADrum2 – from $14.99 to $9.99
- ChStrip – from $4.99 to $2.99
- TfxMod – from $4.99 to $2.99
- TfxReverb – from $4.99 to $2.99
- VAMono – from $14.99 to $9.99
- VAPoly – from $14.99 to $9.99
For more information on the apps, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.