Plugin Boutique are offering 75% off the Oxford Limiter V3 by Sonnox for a limited time, now only £59.00 / $66.85, (usually £234.00 / $265.11). The offers ends September 29th.
Having crafted and refined your mix, join the growing number of professionals who’ve chosen the new Oxford Limiter V3 to deliver maximum loudness, density and presence – whilst retaining the kind of clarity and transient detail that conventional brick-wall limiting can’t.
The Plug-In is a true peak limiter that offers recently enhanced levels of processing and metering accuracy. The result is that you get to see and automatically correct otherwise invisible reconstruction overloads – and conform to the accepted industry ITU-R BS.1770-4 standard.
Whether you’re after the Oxford Limiter’s hallmark transparency or heavier creative effects, its advanced look-ahead processing and unique Enhance function provide the sample-value limiting and musical boost needed to reliably avoid clipping and confidently increase apparent loudness.
- Peak limiting with attack, release & variable soft-knee
- Enhance section to increase perceived loudness
- Recon meter shows actual rather than sampled signal
- Auto Comp fixes recon errors without losing overall loudness: conforming to the industry’s true peak measurement standard (ITU-R BS.1770-4)
- Audition and apply TPDF dither for 24-bit and 16-bit output word lengths with four types of variable noise shaping
- Four variable-strength noise shaping modes for use with highly dynamic program material
- Full backwards compatibility with previous Plug-In versions
- Great library of factory presets to get you started
The Oxford Limiter V3 is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.