Plugin Boutique are offering 37% off MORPH 2 by Zynaptiq for a limited time, now only £88.34 / $95.92, (usually £141.89 / $154.07). The offers ends October 2nd.
MORPH 2 is a real-time plug-in for structural audio morphing, the sonic equivalent of one object slowly changing its shape to become a different object – for example, one face becoming another. Super-charged with a selection of 5 different morphing algorithms, a stunningly clean formant shifter as well as a lush reverb that seems to extend sounds much like some highly revered vintage hardware boxes, MORPH 2 opens up a whole new universe of sounds to explore.
Create seamless morphing transitions, new hybrid sounds that combine aspects of existing ones, physically impossible instruments, the furthest-out creature and robot voices, talkbox-esque effects and other outrageously unique new sounds. Whether you’re a sound designer for film or games looking for that signature sound, or a music producer or remix artist wanting to create new content from existing recordings…look no further, MORPH is for you!
- 5 Unique feature-aware structural audio morphing algorithms.
- Morphs between two input channels or input and side-chain.
- Dual morphing circuits with crossfade option.
- High-quality formant shifter.
- Uses cutting edge signal transform technology for superb fidelity and intelligibility.
- Both inputs can be mixed into the output or switched to solo.
- Built-In Hall Reverb.
- Fully real-time for immediate results.
- MORPH 2 X/Y Morphing Control
MORPH takes two input signals, A and B, and creates a new sound or transition that has characteristics of both – like a circle gradually turning into a square. Singing guitars, dogs that speak, or cymbals made out of mains hum – the choices are endless. MORPH computes two separate morphing transitions from A and B simultaneously, one starting out at A and shaping it to become B, the other starting out at B and shaping it to become A. The two sound completely different. Additionally, you can crossfade between the two for even more sonic options. All this is achieved using a single two-dimensional “X/Y” control, and completely in real-time – insert plugin, set up routing, go!
MORPH 2.0 features not one but three different morphing algorithms, two of which have additional low-latency versions with their own distinct sonic character, for a total of 5 different flavors of sound hybridization goodness (considering that A-to-B and B-to-A sound different, it’s effectively even 10 flavors…). Add to that the brand-new Amplitude Sensitivity, Complexity and Formant Shift parameters and you’ll never run out of unique new sounds.
Speaking of the MORPH 2 formant shifter…it is – quite simply – stunningly good. Whether you use it on voice, drums, instruments or SFX captured in the field – it always sounds natural and focused, preserving all your sound’s detail, without introducing any of the granular or “spectral blurring” artifacts associated with traditional approaches to formant shifting. If you’re reading this, most likely you are a discerning audio connoisseur, and thus most likely you’ll fall in love with the MORPH 2 formant shifter the first time you hear it!
Because of its pretty-much-one-control approach, using MORPH is a breeze. That said, it does some very heavy mathematical lifting under the hood. While the term “audio morphing” is widely used, what it typically describes is a simple interpolation of parameter values or spectral data. MORPH takes an entirely different approach, which is both mathematically a lot more complex and at the same time gives totally unique results. As an analogy, it creates wire-frame models for the two inputs in real-time, and then shapes one model to become the other – transforming one sound into the other structurally. Talk about sound transformation power at your fingertips…
So what is this plug-in for? In a nut-shell: creating unheard new sounds and smooth, sonically pleasing transitions that are different from the cookie-cutter crossfade approach. Create creature voices by combining speech with other sounds, apply the features of a drum loop to a sustained pad, transition from one ambience or SFX to another with surreal intermediate stages, or or create hybrid rhythms or instruments…start exploring a whole new universe of sounds today with the 30-day free trial of MORPH 2!
MORPH 2.0 is a significant update and has many new features:
- MORPH is now a Zynaptiq-branded product – it has been zynaptified.
- Now supports AAX Native (incl. AS), RTAS, VST and AU formats on Mac OS X & Windows.
- New INTERWEAVE, TIGHT, CLASSIC (Low-Latency) and INTERWEAVE (Low-Latency) morphing algorithms.
- Increased resolution for the original CLASSIC Morph 1.x algorithm.
- New high-quality Formant-Shifter.
- New Amplitude Sensitivity and Complexity parameters for more detailed control of the morphing process.
- New seamless control of reverb parameters.
- New Damping parameter for the reverb section.
- Re-designed signal flow in the mixer section.
- New preset manager.
- New, super-slick user interface.
- Now uses PACE EDEN copy protection for Machine- or iLok 2-based authorization.
- Essentially new everything…
MORPH 2 is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and RTAS) and requires an iLok account.
For more information on MORPH 2, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.