Superfly DSP have released Lost Vinyls, a FREE artifact and distortion adding vinyl type FX.
LoFi effects allows you to obtain vintage aka old-school sound. Here you can obtain the classic vinyls background scratchy noise and more. Lost-vinyls shape with character your sound with state of the art distortion algorithms.
- Vinyls-type buttons affects mainly the frequency bandwith.
- Artifact adds glitch and increases distorsion.
- Depth increases the tape effect.
- Rate increases flutter frequency
- The Crunch button adds more harmonic distorsion.
- The Mix effect allows you to mix dry sound and effected sound to obtain a chorus type effect.
- The Noise slider allows you to increase noise volume.
- The Stereo mode ads a unique wide stereo, especialy effective on synth lead or electric keyboard.
Lost Vinyls is available to PC, Mac and Linux users (VST3 and AU).
Use ‘SuperflyDSP’ to access the download.
For more information on Lost Vinyls, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.