SKnote have released the F76, a FET compressor that may resemble a classic you already know. It’s available for €39.99.
The F76 is a component-level, greatest detail, model of one of the main colors on the palette of audio mixing. All the details have been reproduced and a few features have been added to give even more control on the sound.
- Component-level model of the original hardware.
- Full control on all possible combinations of Ratio buttons (including the famous “All-in” setting).
- Extra control for preamplifier “Headroom”, for fine control on interaction between feedback compression and stage saturation.
- Extra control for sample-aligned mixing between processed and dry signal, for parallel compression.
- Auto-gain function, the output volume automatically matches output to input level (no ear-fooling by levels).
- Simple to use.
- Simple preset management with copy-paste and clear-text option (share presets as text).
- Resize-able interface (VST3/AU).
The F76 is available to PC and Mac users (VST, AU and AAX).
For more information on the F76, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.