ADSR are offering a temporary price reduction DSP Manager 2 by Digital Brain Instruments, now only $76.00, (usually $109.00). The offer ends November 1st.
DSP Manager 2 is a 64-bit standalone software developed to manage loudspeaker systems for studios, concerts, venues, conferences or any other kind of event that requires loudspeaker management or routing audio sources to different listening spaces.
It allows managing complex loudspeakers systems (2-way & 3-way) using a computer, soundcard, MIDI controller and VST/AU plugins instead of a crossover hardware unit.
- 4 Stereo Inputs / 4 Stereo Outputs.
- Built-In Brickwall Limiter.
- 4th Order Linkwitz-Riley & 3rd Order Butterworth Crossovers.
- 2-Way & 3-Way Crossover Modes.
- Matrix Mode. Route audio sources to different loudspeaker systems.
- 5-Band Parametric EQ.
- Output Delay Compensation.
- Up to 4 plugins on each output.
- Preset Manager.
What’s new in version 2:
- Improved Audio Engine.
- New 4th Order Linkwitz-Riley Crossover Filter.
- New Delay Compensation System.
- New Built-In Recording System.
- New MIDI Assign System.
- Compatibility with the latest Mac & Windows OS, including Apple Silicon ARM.
DSP Manager 2 is available to PC and Mac users.
For more information on DSP Manager 2, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.