ADSR have reduced the price of Vocal Finalizer by NoiseAsh by 67% for a limited time, now only $29.90, (usually $90.00).
Quickly combining the vocal processing settings for all musical genres is just a few clicks away. Your vocals will turn into real records just like in your dreams.
Vocal Finalizer is designed for holding “Vintage & Modern Characters – Simplicity – Wide Usability Range – Time Saving” properties together. Carefully crafted pieces are used in this combination to give everything you need to reach a final ready to mix vocal sound from a raw vocal track.
Vocals are the most important element of any song. Maybe that’s why a mixing engineer / producer wastes most of the time on vocal tracks to make the vocals sound as much as “perfect” and “sit-in-the-mix” possible. You don’t need to worry about that anymore. Get gorgeous results with ultra simple controls…
You will find different variations of top 7 most popular vocal effects on a single unit with right settings and right amounts.
- Compression (3 types)
- DeEsser (Vocal Specific Dynamic EQ)
- Delay (4 types)
- Reverb (5 types)
- Doubler (3 types)
- Solid State, EQP1A and 31102 Classic Analog EQ Collection with 3 frequency band sections
- Stereo Wider effects
Quickly combining the vocal processing settings for all musical genres is just a few clicks away. So because of getting the amazing sound very easily, you won’t believe what you hear. Your vocals will turn into real records just like in your dreams.
If you’re looking for a true high quality “Analog Character”, quick and all in one vocal tone solution, “Vocal Finalizer” will definitely be your ”go to” vocal fx processor”. It will finalize your vocal track from “a raw track to professional record” with it’s magical processing power.
- NoiseAsh’s Magical, Fast, Analog Quality All in One DSP Engine
- Simplified controls, lot’s of creative possibilities
- 3 types of Vocal Specific Compressor/Limiter unit
- 4 types of Vocal Specific Tempo sync stereo delay unit with customizable section
- 5 types of Vocal Specific High Definiton Reverb unit
- 3 types of Vocal Specific Stereo Doubler – Chorus modulation unit
- Vocal Specific Body and Treble (Solid State, EQP1A and 31102 Classic Analog EQ models with 3 frequency band sections)
- Analog High Pass & Low Pass Filters
- DeEsser (Dynamic Eq) module
- Simplified Vocal Noise Gate
- Advanced Stereo Enhancer algorithm
- Resizable GUI with Vectoral GUI elements
- “Stereo” and “Mono to Stereo” Channel support
Vocal Finalizer is available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Vocal Finalizer, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.