Harry Gohs has just updated Tera Pro (for iOS) with Wavetable Synthesis, available via an in-app purchase. The IAP is available for only $7.99, a bargain to add Wavetable Synthesis to an already XXL synthesier.
More on Tera Pro
Tera Pro brings together all major sound synthesis methods on one table. No matter if you want to recreate sounds from analogue legends or explore modern digital sounds with FM, Waveshaping or Wavetable synthesis. Add some flavour of physical modelling and modules for additive synthesis. Combine them altogether for new sound experiences far beyond your wildest dreams.
Tame this overwhelming amount of possibilities with Tera Pros intelligent user interface showing you only exactly what you need, paired with realtime oscilloscopes and level indicators helping you seeing what’s going on. Connect the modules with a flexible routing method without the visual cluttering of real wire cables needed in conventional modular synthesisers.
- 128 voice Modular polyphonic Synthesiser
- Mono/Dual/Split Voice Architecture
- Modules for analog and FM synthesis
- Modules for Spectral Synthesis and Additive Synthesis
- Karplus Strong Physical Modelling and Wave Shaping
- Classic Wavetable synthesis as In-App-Purchase
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE)
- Vintage voice modelling for organic warm sound character
- 1800+ Factory presets included
- PDF Manual included
- Standalone, AUv3 and IAA compatible
- Ableton Link
- Bluetooth MIDI
For more information on Tera Pro and other VirSyn iOS apps and desktop plugins, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.