Impact Soundworks have releases Shreddage Amp XTC, the legendary sound of the Bogner Ecstasy guitar amp, now available in plugin form. It’s available at the intro price of $64.00, increasing to $79.00 after the promotion.
Widely-regarded as one of the finest boutique amps, the Bogner Ecstasy series has been used by such revered artists as Steve Vai, Buddy Guy, Steve Lukather, and Walter Becker.
With Shreddage Amp XTC, Impact Soundworks painstakingly modeled this shining example of German engineering down to the individual tubes and circuits, giving you a $4,000 amp in plugin form.
With its unique multi-channel design, the Ecstasy can easily pull off a huge range of clean to high-gain tones. Impact Soundworks meticulously recreated this boutique amp down to the circuit level, giving you its signature tone right in your DAW. From crunchy rhythm tones to buttery-smooth leads, Shreddage Amp XTC will shine in any mix.
Along with the exquisite amp model, Shreddage Amp XTC comes loaded with pedals modeled after their favorites like the Tube Screamer and MXR Distortion, plus essentials like three-band EQ, analog-modeled BBD delay and chorus, and reverb.
There are both more-amp and post-amp pedalboards with 6 slots each, so you can use whatever pedals you’d like in any order.
- Circuit-modeled amp – Faithfully recreates precise gain stages, channels, and tone stack of the Ecstasy plus a Class AB power amp.
- Modular pedalboard – Use any combination of essential pedals including Screamer (overdrive), Distortion+, RV-1 reverb, CR-1 chorus, EC-1 echo delay, and EQ-1 (3-band EQ).
- Extensive cabinet selection – Includes custom impulse responses (IRs) recorded from 13 distinct cabs/speakers, on & off axis, with up to 4 microphones.
- 27 factory presets – Clean tones to crunch, smooth to dirty, these presets give you a great starting point to make your own tone.
- Dual cab mixer – Craft a dual-cab or dual-mic tone with the cab mixer, giving you full control over each cab’s volume and panning.
- First-class DSP – Superior fidelity and sound quality plus optional realtime and offline oversampling. Programmed by Eric Tarr of Hack Audio, who literally wrote the book on audio DSP.
- Quick A/B preset comparison – Find the perfect tone by comparing different plugin settings head-to-head.
- Beautiful vector UI – Runs great on displays big and small with scaling of 0.75 to 2x default.
- True stereo processing – Handles both mono and stereo input with a true stereo signal chain for all components and effects.
- Offline activation available – Using a key generated from an online machine, you can activate the plugin on a fully-offline computer.
Shreddage Amp XTC is available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Shreddage Amp XTC, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.