To coincide with the launch of their new Max for Live course starting at the studio next week (and online starting January 2023), subSine have launched subDub and subFilter Max for Live devices, a available as FREE downloads.
subDub is a Modulating Dub Delay device created by subSine | Academy tutor Rab Goldie.
- Dub-style tape echo
- 2x Delay modes and 4x filter types
- 3x Powerful LFOs
- 5x LFO waveforms for endless modulation possiblities
- Tempo sync’d or free-running delays
subFilter is an incredibly powerful dual-multimode Rhythmic Dub filter with extensive modulation possibilities. As with subDub, subFilter was created by subSine | Academy tutor Rab Goldie.
- 2 Independent Filter Units
- Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Band Stop and Peak filter types
- 4x standard LFO’s and 1x combo to modulate cutoff, Q and gain
- Full Push compatibility
For more information on the course and to download both devices, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.