Plugin Boutique are offering 80% off the SSL Fusion Transformer by Solid State Logic for a limited time, now only £37.96 / $43.50, (usually £199.00 / $228.04). The offer ends November 7th.
The SSL Fusion Transformer plugin emulates the Fusion’s switchable SSL Transformer circuit. The 600-ohm, 1:1-wound under-damped transformer introduces low-end thickening and high-end sheen to your signals, giving it a subtle heft as a result of the LF saturation and frequency phase shift introduced by driving the circuit.
Use SHINE to augment or remove the HF phase and EQ effects, turn up the AMOUNT to amplify the harmonic distortion. Both controls can be used to amplify the effects beyond the original circuit. The MIX control allows you to blend with the original signal to dial in the perfect amount of transformer mojo.
In addition to LF EXTEND, which bypasses the dynamic LF roll-off – that is, the natural low-end roll-off that occurs as you drive the transformer circuit – for extra low-end ‘oomph’ and ECO mode for tracking and recording, the SSL Fusion Transformer plug-in also includes built-in help. Simply click the question mark ‘?’ symbol in the bottom right-hand corner and mouse over the GUI for context-aware guidance and information about the plug-in and its controls.
- Modelled on the SSL Fusion Transformer circuit
- Now available in plugin form, so you can use it across all your tracks as well as on your mix and master buses
- Add analogue heft to your signals
- SHINE lets you augment or remove the high-end sheen and delicate high-frequency phase shift introduced by the transformer
- The AMOUNT parameter can be used to amplify the harmonic distortion beyond the effects of the original hardware
- MIX control helps you to non-destructively dial in the perfect amount of processing
- Driving the circuit harder introduces a natural low-end roll-off that increases with input level
- LF EXTEND switches out the low-frequency roll-off to preserve a weighty low-end
- Built on the SSL Plugin Engine.
- NEW: Built-in help! Simply click the ‘?’ symbol and mouseover the GUI for more information about each of the parameters
- ECO mode: drop into ‘ECO’ mode for reduced latency and CPU-use, for tracking and recording purposes
- Exceptional DSP design with reference to the original analogue circuit designs
- Modelled using a combination of real-life measurements, analogue circuit designs, and close collaboration with the original analogue designers of the SSL Fusion hardware and validated by real-world producers
- SSL’s cross-platform preset management and A/B-ing system
- Built-in UNDO/REDO support
- Comes with presets from world-class producers and engineers Romesh Dodangoda, Sean Divine and Wez Clarke.
The SSL Fusion Transformer is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on the SSL Fusion Transformer, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.