Sonimus have released the A-Console, available at the intro price of $39.00, increasing to $49.00 after the promotion.
A-Console is a highly intuitive and effective console emulation plugin with 2 crosstalk modes between the classic Vintage or Modern with subtle tweaks here and there for a distinct modern tonal quality.
A-Console offers a highly strong software engine that adds a complete sense of 3-dimensional sound while instantly adding punch, smoothness and clarity.
Intended to be used on every single channel track and buss groups, this plugin assures a huge sound enhancement capability, an intuitive GUI and two crosstalk modes between the classic Vintage or Modern with subtle tweaks here and there for a distinct vintage or modern sound quality.
Gain compensation capabilities, FAT saturation which adds fine harmonic content, musical high & lowpass filters and of course, oversampling up to x16. Channel and Buss versions are now combined into this all-in-one plugin fur further efficiency and control. Grouping and controlling channels and busses independently has never been easier! Get ready for this click-and-enhance Console Emulation!
- A-Console is a strong software engine that can be applied to subtly or aggressively overdrive virtual and real instruments too.
- AS DRV: Gain Compensation capability to generate harmonic content without messing around with the plugins output.
- Optional Stereo Crosstalk feature creates a sense of depth and three-dimensionality in your mixes. Choose “Vintage” (more evident effect), “Modern” (less audible effect) or leave the crosstalk OFF.
- Filters (both low and high pass) are sweet sounding musical filter curves designed for instruments, human voice, atmosphere sounds, FX, etc.
- Global Saturation Bypass (BYP) – Saturation can be disabled to use A-Console for trimming, attenuating and metering purposes. Bypasses saturation to all grouped instances. This control only affects grouped instances. If an instance is “ungrouped,” saturation will be not bypassed.
- Oversampling – Designed so that the oversampling function is not required. However, for certain cases, oversampling is very useful, e.g., when extreme saturation wants to be achieved using the A-Console. Select from x2 to x16 processing of the original audio sample rate to eliminate any possible aliasing.
- Grouping: Controlling channel & busses has never been easier. A-Console allows to assign each A-channel instance into buss groups for ideal simultaneous control.
- With zero latency*, no group delay, and careful optimization (*If no oversampling).
- Internal 64-bit floating-point double precision.
A-Console is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and RTAS).
For more information on A-Console, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.