2Rule have a released version 3 of their 2RuleSynth which includes a new effects layer feature. 2Rule Synth is a FREE download.
2RuleSynth is a software synthesizer have any classic synthesis techniques – subtractive, FM or and Ring simulatenously. It has LFOs and ADSR for every two independent oscillators. It has its own characteristic soundscape that can go as far as concrete music. Besides the familiar classical analog sounds, experimental sounds can be found using the randomize button.
- 2 Independent Oscillators
- Waveforms: Sine, Saw, Triangle, Square, White Noise.
- Controls: Waveform, Mode, Fine-Tune, Octave.
- Each Oscillators has its own filter , amp and filter ADSR and LFOs
- ADSR Controls: Depth, Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release.
- LFOs for amp, filter and pitch syncable to tempo
- Ring algorithm Osc1 x Osc2
- FM modulator Oscillator 1 modulates Oscillator 2.
- Self resonance Moog type filter Low Pass,High Pass, Band Pass for each oscillator
- Mono/Polyphonic control.
- Spectrum and Wave Windows
- Delay syncable to tempo
- Waveshape distortion
- 8 note polyphonic operation.
- Preset randomize button
- 49 factory presets (some suitable for Musique concrète)
Here’s what’s new
- New Effect layers added as a separate window. Each effect can be connected to any other effects:
- GUI refinements.
- Several Bugs fixed.
The 2Rule Synth is available to PC and Mac users (VST and AU).
For more information on the deals, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.