Xhun Audio have recentlt released WindChant – Procedural Wind simulation of the fluid dynamics underlying the natural wind action and is part of their SnapLab Collection of plugins. WindChant is available at the intro price of $/€19.90, increasing to $/€39.00 after the promotion.
Naturally born for music, live events, film, tv and entertainment productions, WindChant is based on a complex and powerful stochastic engine – it does not use samples at all, sound and fluid dynamics are actually real-time generated.
The whole procedural audio engine can be manually controlled, or fully automated, or both : with WindChant, generating a realistic, organic, evolving natural soundscape is as easy as pressing a single note key.
- Accurate procedural audio simulation achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation
- Multi-layered (wind blow, trees and foliage) simulation of the fluid dynamics underlying the natural wind action
- Featuring a complex and powerful stochastic engine : sound and fluid dynamics are actually real-time generated
- The whole simulation can be manually controlled and / or fully automated
- Easy to use, expressly made for music, live events, film, tv and entertainment productions
- Ultra-immersive audio engine with panorama control
- Including a ready-to-use factory presets collection
- MIDI automation
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz
- Available in multi-size GUI resolutions
WindChant is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3 and AU).
For more information on WindChant, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.