Plugin Boutique are offering Melody Sauce by EVAbeat at a reduced price for a limited time, now only £32.95 / $38.10 (usually £49.00 / $56.66). The offer ends December 5th.
Please Note: This is the full version of Melody Sauce 2. There is also an upgrade option for those who already own Melody Sauce 1. If you have purchased Melody Sauce 1 on or after 28th February 2022, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of your Melody 1 purchase (e.g. a screenshot image of your order invoice receipt) to receive a FREE upgrade.
Melody Sauce 2 is your new must-have music production assistant. This supercharged upgrade is a massive overhaul of the original version, with a set of powerful new features to inspire you and your music making.
- Now a complete melody creation tool with a new Sound Engine of nearly 100 sounds and 3 built-in FX so you can hear melodies straight out of the box using internal instruments, with no need to route MIDI to other instruments.
- New Style Mode with over 300 style settings, create melodies by genre for Hip Hop, Trap, EDM, House & Techno, Pop, Reggaeton, and R&B.
- New Advanced Editor lets you select specific chords for your melodies to follow, and make detailed edits to your melodies bar by bar.
- A host of additional controls including more options for loop length, octave, speed, and more targeted output with the new ‘Extra’ buttons.
- A new fully resizable and redesigned UI.
- Improved algorithms, powered by EVAbeat’s AI-powered Phrase Builder EngineTM.
- Now compatible with all major DAWs, including those that don’t allow MIDI routing like Reason, Maschine 2, MPC Beats, and Garageband.
If you’ve ever struggled to come up with melody ideas or needed some melodic inspiration in your music-making, Melody Sauce 2 will speed up your workflow with an unlimited and instant supply of unique, high-quality melodies created for you in a few clicks.
Melody Sauce 2’s simple interface helps you create MIDI melodies in your DAW using the internal Sound Engine and FX, or by easily connecting to any software instrument. Simply drag and drop your MIDI melodies inside your DAW or work on them further using the new Advanced Editor section.
None of the melodies are pre-programmed, they are created for you based on the parameters you control using complex algorithms that are capable of creating a near-endless supply of melodic ideas.
And you don’t need in-depth music theory knowledge to get the best out of Melody Sauce, just your ears.
- VST plugin / Audio Unit (AU MIDI FX also available for Logic) for use in your DAW that creates 1 bar to 16 bar melodies based on the settings you select.
- Create melodies for specific genres based on the internal Style options, or build melodies using your own settings.
- Styles cover Hip Hop, Trap, EDM, House, Techno, Reggaeton, and R&B.
- Use the new inbuilt Sound Engine with nearly 100 sounds and 3 FX or connect the MIDI to any software instrument.
- Use the new Advanced Editor to make detailed edits to your melodies bar by bar and select specific chords for your melodies to follow.
- Instant melody inspiration for your productions.
- Create, audition, and modify melodies at the click of a button.
- Advanced generative algorithms capable of creating millions of melodies.
- Melodies are not pre-programmed, they are created for you on demand.
- An unlimited supply of unique melodies, no two melodies are the same.
- Simple interface and intuitive controls help you guide the output.
- Select between Light and Dark mood, and Simple and Complex settings plus the new ‘Extra’ buttons to give even greater control.
- Select the basic rhythmic feel of the melodies (Speed, Swing, Triplet, Syncopation).
- Instantly add harmonies to generated melodies.
- Generate and modify melodies inside the plugin as your DAW project plays or drag and drop MIDI clips into your project.
- Speed up your workflow and overcome beat block.
- Works for any DAW that accepts VST or AU plugins.
- No need for in-depth music theory knowledge.
Melody Sauce is available to PC and Mac users (VST2 and AU).
For more information on Melody Sauce 2, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.