Harrison Consoles have released AVA Live, a plugin with zero latency that’s ideal for live performce use. Plugin Boutique are offering a 50% off intro offer on AVA Live, available for only £79.00 / $93.03, increasing to £159.00 / $187.25 after the promotion.
The AVA Live (LV) is the latest plugin development from Harrison that combines a wide range of processing tools and user features specifically designed for live performance applications. AVA Live is an all-in-one, latency free plugin that addresses the needs of customers who are working within a DAW, but need the immediacy of a live console workflow, with the ability to switch quickly between sounds in the heat of the moment.
- A full function Noise Gate
- The widely popular 32c four band parametric equalizer with proportional gain and separate High-Pass and Lo-Pass filters.
- A Compressor with presets for Leveling, Compressing and Limiting along with full individual parameter controls and gain reduction metering.
- Harrison’s DeEsser for managing sibilance and other high frequency issues.
- An effects section with Chorus, Delay and Reverb for adding subtle musical effects to vocals.
- A full routing section allowing the various processing sections to be arranged in any signal flow order.
- A Preset section that includes 14 factory presets to get you going along with a section for storing your own presets.
The AVA-Live is an easy to use, feature packed plugin that is perfect for vocals, drums, bass and much more. Whether you are podcasting, broadcasting or working in any other live production environment, AVA-Live is for you.
AVA Live is available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on AVA Live, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.