Sabroi has released the AS D-Delay, a diverse multi-tap device that’s available at the intro price of $15.00, increasingnto $20.00 after the promotion. Use code ‘delay’ at the checkout.
AS D-Delay morphs between various delay-based effects, blurring the line between a filter, flanger, chorus, resonator, reverb, and even a granulator.
- Delays: multiple delays where each delay tap has its own individual delay time
- Deviation: unique ways to arrange delay times to create various effects
- Modulation: modulate the delay time via an LFO and jitter to alter delay times independently
- Diffusion: run the delayed signal through an FDN Matrix for a reverb-like effect
- Ping Pong: arranges the delays to jump from the left to the right output
- Filter: optional bandpass filters section being applied to the delay taps
- Modulation: LFO controlling the filter cutoff
- Excite: final stage overdrive and soft clipper algorithm, set the crossover frequency for the overdrive
By entering your email to subscribe for news updates, you’ll instantly receive a FREE copy of the AS Width module from AS Console.
AS Width: a response to the need of a non audio altering stereo effect within Ableton – it’s a synthetic stereo generator that creates stereo information through a series of complex routed delays rather than altering the actual audio signal
AS D-Day and AS Width require Ableton 11 or later.
For more information on AS D-Delay and claim your FREE copy of AS Width , click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.