Audio Plugin Deals are offering 71% off the BUTE Loudness Normaliser by Signum Audio for a limited time, now only $29.99, (usually $100.00). The offer ends November 28th.
BUTE Loudness Normaliser is a cross-platform application which assists with the final checks of the mixing and mastering journey to ensure there is no unwanted distrotion downstream.
Proprietary algorithms maintain the natural characteristics of your audio. With this automated solution, you can rest assured your audio is loudness-ready for broadcasting or streaming in just a few clicks.
It’s incredibly easy to normalise your files using the BUTE Loudness Normaliser. Simply:
- Drag in your WAV file.
- Select one of the many presets, or set your custom parameters using our unique system.
- Hit “Analyse” and get an in-depth analysis with alerts to areas that require Bute’s attention.
- Click “Comply” to normalise your audio – the metering graph clearly shows the extent of true peak limiting.
- Save your finished file. Done.
- Built-in presets
- Alert system
- Drag and drop
- High speed processing
- Built-in true peak limiter for peace of mind
- Import and export in multiple formats
- Measurable parameters
- Flexible and scalable
This is a standalone product and does not work in any DAW.
For more information on the BUTE Loudness Normaliser (Stereo Edition), click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.