Audioblast have released BlastDelay, a delay with a built-in step sequencer. It’s available for €45.00.
You can program independent loops of motion sequences for each knob with independent speeds. Tweak your effect in live situations and recall all the parameters in the sequencer.The sequencer allows you to sequence all the parameters of the Blast Delay to pre-program motion sequences of parameters in loops. The sequencer is synchronized to the hosts tempo and each step of the sequencer represents the value in percentage of the parameter from 0 to 100%.
- The Dry/Wet control adjusts the balance between the processed and dry signals
- The Volume parameter adjusts the volume of the processed signal.
- The Time parameter adjusts the time of the delay in milliseconds or from 1 Bar to 1/128 when sync button is activated
- The Feedback parameter defines how much of each channels output signal feeds back into the delay lines inputs
- From -100 to 0 the parameter works as a low pass filter, from 0 to 100 it works as a hi pass filter
- If the Sync switch is on, the delay time is synced to the tempo from 1 Bar to 1/128. If the Sync switch is off, the delay time reverts to milliseconds. In this case, to edit the delay time, click and drag up the Delay Time knob
- PING PONG
- When the Ping Pong switch is activated, the signal jumps from the left to the right output
- This button will loop the delay buffer. The input signal is no more processed by the Delay
- It inverts the phase in effect by 180°, the effect is more interesting on low value of TIME with high feedback
- Pitch button on causes a pitch variation when changing the delay time, similar to the behavior of old tape delay units
- PARAMETER SEQUENCER
- The sequencer allows you to sequence all the parameters of the Blast Delay to pre-program motion sequences of parameters in loops.
BlastDelay is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on BlastDelay, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.