ID700, a cool iOS synth by Jonathan Schatz has been reduced from $9.99 to $4.99 for a limited time. The offer ends November 30th.
ID700 is a software synthesizer based on the voice architecture of the Buchla 700. Sound generation is achieved primarily via FM synthesis and waveshaping.
- AUv3 and Standalone support on iOS
- Twelve voices of four operator FM with twelve unique algorithms
- Fourteen complex envelopes per voice
- Two hundred professionally designed presets
- Two waveshapers per voice
- Preset randomizer
- Over forty factory wave shapes plus an editor for user created shapes
- Scala scale file support with over four thousand included tunings from the Scala scale archive
- MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) capability for MPE controllers like the Roli Seabord, Linnstrument, and Sensel Morph
- Advanced MIDI implementation (including 14-bit CCs and Program Change)
- An in-depth manual (60+ pages) is available in the app and from our website
More information about the ID700, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.