Pfundstein Audio Plugins have released Virtual Sandberg Basic Ken Taylor RW 4, a sampled Sandberg bass guitar made in to a plugin. It’s available at the intro price of $19.99, increasing to $34.99 after the promotion. The offer ends December 1st.
Sandberg is the second largest bass company in Germany, producing absolute top-quality instruments. Not only in Europe but in the entire world the instruments of this brand are known and loved by many bassists and guitarists.
A lot of effort has been put into making this plugin sound “human-like”. Multiple velocity layers and round robins are running under the hood while the software itself stays simplistic and easy-to-use:
One of Pfundstein Audio Plugins goals is to make it sound human-like. That’s why we offer up to four velocity groups, a round-robin size of up to eight samples which are all recorded in high resolution. Don’t worry if you don’t know what all of this means. Another aim of ours is to keep it simple for the user.
It has been designed for easy usage so all the technical things stay under the hood. Just install the plug-in and start to play and record using a MIDI keyboard. Of course, for our advanced users we offer key switches, automation parameters and more options to get more out of the box.
What this plug-in does is it provides you with the Sandberg bass in a digital way to play it in your DAW by using the MIDI protocol. The bass is made of some fine woods: quilted maple top (rare wood), mahogany body, Canadian hardrock maple fretboard and neck. It is powered by two Sandberg “Powerhumbucker” who can be played as a humbucker or single coil. We recommend using the clean direct output signal (unprocessed signal without fx, amp, or pedals) and using your own third-party plugins for the sound modification. Still, our plugin contains three onboard processed signals that you can use without any other plugins.
- Great-sounding Sandberg Basic Ken Taylor RW tone
- Great for all genres, especially rock
- Lowest tone: C1 (drop C tuning)
- Highest tone: G4 (24th fret, regular tuning)
- Easy to use for beginners
- Easy humanization function for realistic-sounding playing
- Multiple velocity groups and round robin mechanism under the hood
- Key switches for advanced users
- Finger style
- Picked style (upstroke and downstroke)
- Automatic alternate picking
- Palm mute
- Slides and bending features
- Adjust attack and release behaviour via automation parameter
- Humbucker and single coil switch
- Unprocessed clean DI to use your own amp/fx plug-in
- Includes three amped output options
- High-resolution samples with lossless compression
The Sandberg Basic Ken Taylor RW 4 is available to PC and Mac users (VST3 and AU).
For more information, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.