Cam Olcay has released MIDI Motion For Apple Watch. MIDI Motion uses the motion of your Apple Watch or iPhone to control your audio apps. It’s available for $1.99.
What you can do
- You can control 3 synth parameters with the pitch, yaw and roll values of your motion data.
- The app supports Ableton Link, so you can tempo sync the app to your audio apps and send MIDI notes as well.
- It has the music theory engine of the Bud apps, so you can select one of the +110 scales.
- You can use either your iPhone’s or your Apple Watch’s motion sensor.
- The available MIDI ports listing on the bottom of the app.
- You can use MIDI network session to send MIDI to your iPad/Mac apps.
- In the MIDI CC mode, you can select a MIDI CC number, set the upper and lower limits, and assign a MIDI channel.
- In the Notes mode, you can select a scale and a key, an octave range and the rate (duration) of the notes.
For more information on MIDI Motion, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.