Sitala, the drum sampler by Decomposer is now on offer for a linited time. It’s now available for $3.99, (usually $7.99).
Sitala is a drum sampler for music creators that can add percussion sounds to Garage Band, Cubasis, AUM or any music software that supports Apple’s AudioUnits. It can also be used on its own for finger-drumming or driven by a controller like a keyboard or drum pad. It has 16 slots that start off with our “808” sounds, but you can load your own sounds using our sample browser or drop in a drum loop and have Sitala slice it automatically.
- 16 drum pads, each of which can play a user-assigned sample
- Sample browser that lets you quickly swipe through all samples in a folder without importing each individual sample
- Built in “Clean 808” drum kit
- AudioUnit v3 plugin
- Beat-slicer that automatically slices loops into individual drum sounds
- Editable start and end points for each sample
- A separate output for each pad (in multi-out mode) for hosts that support such (e.g. AUM and Cubasis)
- Editable MIDI map with MIDI-learn for pads and controls
- Sitala for iOS can load kits created by Sitala for the desktop (macOS, Windows and Linux) and vice versa
For more information on Sitala, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.