Devicemeister have updated StepicVST and Stepic for Live with some new features.
What’s new in Stepic VST 1.1 / Stepic For Live 1.4
- MIDI Export (Notes & CC Automations)
- Quick Copy
- Parameter Lock
- Note Preview
- Section Filled Indicator
Stepic isn’t just a powerful and versatile polyphonic step sequencer. 8 additional and fully integrated modulation sequencers make it a true sound shaping tool. Use them to automate any parameter (e.g. Filter Cutoff, Wavetable Position, Effect Amount) of your favorite synthesizers or effect devices. With its support for MIDI CC, Stepic offers you parameter control for both software plug-ins and hardware devices.
By assigning different tempos and sequence lengths to the modulation sequencers, Stepic lets you create deep, polyrhythmic parameter progressions that add a lot of movement and uniqueness to your sound. And if that’s not enough, start bringing the 200+ random generators into play.
- 16 step sequencer.
- Per section adjustable Sequence Length (Pitch, Octave, Velocity, etc.).
- 16 Pattern Storage.
- Pattern Concatenation.
- Extendable pattern length up to 16 bars.
- Maximum sequence length: 4096 steps (16 steps x 16 bars x 16 patterns).
- Step Connect option for merging two or more steps into one.
- Fully customizable scale system.
- Per step Chord Play.
- 6 octave Chord Editor for comfortable note input.
- Option to tie chord notes to the current scale.
- Note Repeat section.
- Note-On/Off Probablity.
- 200+ randomization options.
- Value Randomization for Pitch, Octave, Duration, Velocity, Step Swing, Divider and modulation values.
- Configurable ranges for Value Randomization.
- Clipboard function.
- Per section Quick Dice for fast & randomized value input.
- Per section Retrigger options (note & modulation sequencers).
- Per section Random Step Order options.
- Per step Note Offset.
- Per step Note Divider option.
- Adjustable Root Note.
- 8 independent modulation sequencers for value modulation.
- Modulation Targets: All MIDI CC capable devices (Software & Hardware).
- MIDI Device Manager for storing MIDI maps.
- …plus more.
Stepic is available to PC and Mac users (VST, AU and Ableton Live).
For more information on Stepic, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.