Rhizomatic have reduced the price of Plasmonic for a limited time, now only $/€99.00, (usually $/€149.00). The offer ends December 11th.
Plasmonic is beyond Physical Modeling. Plasmonic sounds like nothing you’ve heard before.
Plasmonic captures the complex acoustic resonances of Physical Modeling, expands on it with more familiar elements of Subtractive Synthesis, and adds a few unique twists.
From plucked strings with an acoustic presence, to vast imaginary soundscapes, to gnarly leads and complex rhythmic textures. Plasmonic’s included sounds cover a very wide palette and are designed for maximum playability.
All factory presets use all 8 macro controllers to provide easy tweaking and expression; every preset is like an instrument of its own.
- 300 MPE-compatible presets (the demo version has 80)
- MTS-ESP support
- Import of scl and tun files
- 2 wavetable oscillators with dynamic wave transformations
- A special impulse generator for making the resonator ring
- A noise generator with its own resonant lowpass filter
- A self-oscillating resonator provides organic resonance
- A multimode self-oscillating ladder filter: LP, HP, BP, 1, 2 and 4 pole, formants filter and LP+HP in parallel and series
- Each filter can take any combination of audio sources
- Can be configured in series or parallel
- MPE Support, nearly all parameters can be MPE controlled, and all factory presets are fully MPE playable
- Deep and precise Modulation system, nearly all parameters can be controlled by any combintaion of modulators
- Multiple ADSRs and LFOs with unique features
- 8 configurable MIDI Macros
- 3 Pulse modules for triggering modules to create complex rhythmic effects
- Most delay effects are capable of self-oscillation
- Complex modulation effects
- Sympathetic mode resonates dynamically according to a harmonic grid
- Polyphonic Saturation
- 3-band Parametric EQ
- Resizable single-panel interface, everything is no more than a click away
- Easy-to-use, setting up complex modulation is fun and intuitive
- Controls are precise, providing coarse and fine with adjustment with one hand
Plazmonic is available to PC and Mac users (VST3 and AU) and is also has standalone functionality.
For more information on Plazmonic, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.