Q-Audio have released T-Rumble, a powerfull techno rumble generator specially suited for EDM, Techno, Hard Techno and Tech House music styles. Get fat and clean rumbles fast and easy with T-Rumble! It’s available for €39.00.
T-Rumble is a powerfull techno rumble generator. As a particular fx chain applied to a kickdrum become almost a standard for the “bassllines” in the dance music,
Q-Audio decided to introduce a new and exciting plugin to make them easy! Its sound is fat, clean , compressed, and it can produce a very large variety of techno rumbles.
The user will find an internal soundbank including 83 powerfull kickdrums that can be browsed simply using the arrows buttons just below the load button.
The instrument can load .wav samples of any sampling rate and resolution. Draw complex sidechain envelopes very easy with the multi point and curves editor.
Kickdrum waveform is displayed on the screen background to have a reference when drawing the sidechain envelope. In order to achieve that perfect docking between the kickdrum and the rumble. Equalize the rumble with a 4 bands equalzator.
- Fx chain including a Driver, a Robotizer, an Echo Delay, a Reverb and a Multifilter effect in a row then routed into a sidechain compressor thas is drived by the kickdrum itself as source
- 4 Bands Equalizator
- Drawable sidechain envelope modulation including up tp 8 different prefabs envelopes for each preset
- Pitch Detect to know the tone of the utilized kickdrum
- Pitch Shift to tune in with your song
- Internal sound bank including 83 kickdrums
- Load your kickdrums in .wav format
- 16 Presets
- Can produce Resonant, Fat, Subby, Noisy, Deep or Mechanic rumbles
T-Rumble is available to PC users (VST).
For more information on T-Rumble, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.