Anytune Inc. have reduced the price of Anytune Pro+, the app that helps you learn to play, transcribe, practice and perform your songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting pitch, repeating loops, setting marks. It’s now available for $9.99 (usually $14.99).
Plug-in and play along with LiveMix, solo or isolate an instrument or vocals with ReFrame, shape the sound with the FineTouch EQ, view lyrics or your textual TABs scrolling with the music and much more.
ANYTUNE™ is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds.
Try all features including ReFrame Audio Isolation (anytune.us/reframe) for free on Anytune.
Anytune cannot play DRM protected songs including songs through subscription services like Apple Music.
Anytune Pro+ includes:
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / set-lists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing
- Record and share
- Stream audio to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio compatible apps
- Transparent import from iTunes
- Import Audio from Videos
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
- Custom Skins
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Loop Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Unlimited audio marks
- Solo or mute vocals or instruments with ReFrame™ Audio Isolation
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Isolate or solo an instrument or vocals with ReFrame™
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when playing or pausing
- Import your music from Files app, Dropbox, WiFi and Open-In
- Paste from the AudioCopy clipboard
Additional Add-On In-App Purchases:
- Export loops or entire adjusted (tempo, pitch, ReFrame, EQ, …) tracks via Email or Open-In (m4a/aac)
- Export to the AudioCopy clipboard
- Remotely control Anytune via BT keyboard or MIDI/BT controller (Blueboard, AirTurn, PageFlip,…)
For more information on Anytune Pro+, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.