After a healty run of app releases, Genuine Soundware are back to continue that run with Solo Trumpet, a physical modeling emulation of a trumpet. It’s available for iPad users at $19.99 and €50.00 for desktop users. Owners of Milestone can buy Solo Trumpet for €35.00.
This is a chapter GSi started a long time ago with one of the first plugins released to the public, then it evolved in a renovated emulation featured in the GSi Gemini, and now is here again with a new plugin.
Unlike other similar approaches to a digital recreation of a wind instrument, GSi Solo Trumpet is not meant to be necessarily controlled with a breath control or any other kind of expression controller. It can still be controlled from Midi CC messages and Channel Aftertouch, but its main purpose is to be played on a keyboard in a very natural way without being distracted by extra controllers.
Solo Trumpet continuously analyzes the playing style, the use of velocity, staccato and legato, note distance and other elements in order to articulate the sound in a way that it sounds and plays natural and realistic. Features such as auto-bending, auto-vibrato and automatic expression are the key to a satisfying result and make Solo Trumpet a fun instrument to play.
- Includes emulation of a Trumpet (without a Mute, with Harmon Mute and Cup Mute), a Trombone and a Tuba
- Two variations of each instrument: Warm or Shrill
- Automatic Vibrato with adjustable average rate
- Automatic Bending with adjustable average speed
- Automatic Expression depending on note velocity
- Expression can be controlled by aftertouch or Midi CC
- Automatic glide depending on velocity and note distance
- Alternate key feature
- Option to bend notes using a sustain pedal
- Adjustable manual pitch bending
- Adjustable average note length
- Built-in Stereo Delay effect
- Built-in Stereo Reverb effect
- Adjustable sensitivity to velocity and aftertouch
- Adjustable aftertouch lag time
- Built-in programmer with unlimited Programs
- Embedded user’s’ manual
Solo Trumpet is available for PC, Mac and iOS users (VST3, AU and AUv3).
For more information on Solo Trumpet, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.