Plugin Boutique are offering 71% off Harmonics by Softube for a limited time, now only £37.14 / $44.41, (usually £128.70 / $154.93). There are also deals on other Softube products. The offers end November 30th.
Did you ever try to give a track attitude by adding distortion, but then wind up with a washed out, lifeless sound instead? Harmonics, with its never-before-heard approach to dynamics in distortion, is the answer.
Guitars, vocals, drums, bass, even synths often need some extra grunt to push them over the edge, but distortion can destroy dynamics and cause more problems than it solves. Too little and your sound doesn’t cut through and fill its space. Too much and you lose the light and shade, the attack and decay. Transients blend into tails, and detail and definition go out the window.
But with Harmonics, you get much more than just five awesome-sounding analog distortion models. You also get a revolutionary new approach to handling dynamics during the process of distorting the sound. The input signal is listened to and analysed by the plug-in, allowing the dynamics and detail to be preserved and enhanced even after heavy distortion is applied.
Add to that the fact that Harmonics has five totally different-sounding component-modelled distortion styles, high and low cut filters, a mix knob and more, and you end up with a very powerful secret weapon indeed.
- Five genuinely different component-modelled distortion sounds
- Revolutionary ‘Dynamic Transient Control’ technology
- ‘Amount’ knob to control the amount of saturation
- ‘Character’ knob controls tone or color of the distortion
- High and low cut filters can be placed before or after distortion
- Wet/dry blend knob for parallel processing
- THD meter allows fine control of subtle saturation
- All of the grunt, none of the drawbacks
- Includes presets by Joe Chiccarelli and Howard Willing
Harmonics is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX) and requires anniLok account.
For more information on Harmonics and the other Softube deals, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.