ToneBoosters have released TB GonioMeter, a one-stop stereo image analysis app for desktop and iOS users. It’s available as a FREE download.
Easily identify stereo image imbalance or frequency ranges with negative correlation. Ensure that the content you create is of high quality and mono down-mix compatible, an essential requirement for mobile entertainment!
The ToneBoosters GonioMeter stand-alone app captures the microphone input and processes the signals in real time. Since most iOS devices only have mono microphone capabilities, we strongly suggest to use the integrated AUv3 plug-in (app extension) version instead. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters GonioMeter will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
- Real-time goniometer to inspect stereo image waveforms
- Real-time correlation meter and correlation spectrum meter
- Real-time stereo balance an stereo balance spectrum meter
- Color themes for the user interface
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
TB GonioMeter is available to PC, Mac and iOS users (VST2, AU and AUv3) and standalone.
For more information on TB GonioMeter, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.